Alicia Marie Phillips
San Francisco Bay, CA – (408) 320-7460 – AliciaMariePhillips@gmail.com
While I have a strong background in E-Commerce, more importantly, I have a true passion for it. The always-changing field presents me the opportunity to challenge myself and my career – which is something I thrive on. Currently, I have over five years of experience in all areas of E-Commerce: Campaign planning, deliverable management, channel executions, vendor/agency management, project management of development teams, to analyzing and reporting on data to upper level management.
Acer- San Jose, CA – 4/2015-Present
- Joined during year three of e-commerce channel implementation for global brand with directive to strategically grow revenue thru downstream marketing executions, data interpretation, and process implementation & streamlining.
- Demand Gen responsibilities included quarterly planning on campaigns, execution and deliverable management both internally and with agency vendor.
- Strong focus on SEM and Affiliate Marketing strategies as under-performing channels. Focused on growing traffic in a scalable manner maintaining focus on conversions.
- Consistent focus on data-driven site improvements including weekly reporting to upper level management as well as daily monitoring for opportunities and managing through deployment with IT team.
- Managed executions within partner parameters to maintain compliancy, both on web assets as well as sites.
Purered/Safeway – Pleasanton, CA – 2013-2015
Digital Production Project Manager – E-Commerce & Portal
- Internal Vendor on-site with Safeway, a fortune 100 retailer. Strong focus on cross-functional teamwork with various levels of key stakeholders, in addition to multiple internal teams and Safeway vendors.
- Integrated and constantly improved work flows to streamline projects and maximize efficiency.
- Milestone and execution deadline met percentage at 95%, always budgeting for and allocating resources properly for optimal client satisfaction.
- Working with both the Ecommerce and Portal Management platforms, gained experience in HTML, CSS, JS, Geo-target coding within a CMS System (teamsite). Additionally, provided training and exposure on UX and UI design with a focus on ADA compliancy.
Automotive Start-Up – San Jose, CA – 2013 – 2013
Account (Results) Manager – E-Commerce
- Managed 20+ accounts covering the entire nation, working seamlessly with multiple key stakeholders and client vendors on each account. Client presentations to executives a part of daily workflow.
- Proposed and executed upon downstream marketing activities, consistently analyzing data to improve overall marketing strategy and activities, utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for not only execution of marketing campaigns on multiple channels, but also improving customer UX to increase conversions, and ultimately sales.
Day Automotive Group – Pittsburgh, PA – 2011-2013
E-commerce & Digital Marketing
- Founded integrated marketing department, uniting 8 brick-and-mortar locations carrying 11 brands throughout a large geographic area, each brand with a unique and specific target demographic.
- Established inbound marketing techniques, starting the transition away from outbound marketing techniques and reallocating budgets in a way more consistent with the trends of digital at the time.
- Daily data analysis, always focusing on utilizing the budget and improving cost per acquisition costs, with an ultimate goal of budget reduction via increased brand awareness and reduction in outbound marketing efforts.
- Executive presentations on digital analytics, overall strategy and market analysis held monthly.
Earlier Employment – Pittsburgh, PA & Burlington, NJ
Additional Details available upon request
- Paralegal (Pittsburgh, PA) 2008 – Jan. 2011
- Marketing Assistant (Burlington, NJ) 2006 – Aug. 2008
Education & Professional Development
- Duquesne University School of Law (evening program) 2008 – May 2010
- Left program prior to completion
- Rowan University (Burlington, NJ) 2004 – May 2006
- S. Marketing
- Burlington County College (Burlington, NJ)
- S. Paralegal Studies Sept. 2006 – June 2008
- S. Business Administration Sept. 2002 – June 2004